Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Reply to Akash Mallick

To Mr Mallick,

First of all, I don’t know how to react to your message, especially after so many days. I’ll be much polite unlike you.

Your first question was, what do I think about myself? I don’t think about myself. I don’t need to think about myself. There are lots of people like you who take care of it.

You said I’m a biggest mother ******. I must say you are well experienced in it to recognize it.

You said you don’t want my ******* type of English and bullshit and nonsense sentence. Have I ever forced you?

You told me not to repeat the words from Chitresh's status. I’ll keep it in my head.

You also told me not to **** your ears, stop my mouth & keep your ***** in my mouth. I don’t think it’s a good idea.

You’ve seen my English. Those are not too much good. I completely agree with you.

Your probable second question was what is my papa's name? Sanjoy Kr Saha.

You told me to give you my father's number. I guess you were talking about my father’s phone number. It’s nine six three five zero double three double two five.

Yes I know I’m an Indian.

Do you really feel one needs dare to predict a result of any game?

Yes you’re right. My Bap is an Indian.

Sorry to disappoint you that my ma is not **** African.


From : Pritam Saha, July 13, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment